Finding and paying for the home of your dreams isn't easy for anybody. It can be even harder for Service personnel. You'll need somewhere to live when you leave the forces. But leaving it until then to look around for a home and mortgage may not be the best thing to do.
High street providers do not generally have an understanding or the experience to know where to look for solutions, common problems are:
- Lenders see service personnel as high risk
- Lack of visibility through Electoral Register
- Property left unoccupied for extended periods
- Property let out during postings
- Property ownership whilst occupying MOD accommodation
SIIAP members will have a specialist solution: